The Rules are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 15 other bloggers for this award
- Comment on each blog to let them know you nominated them and link to the post you created.
I had created a blog in the summer of 2015 on Blogspot, but it was honestly a complete bust. After a few months I deleted it, however I still had the dream to be a blogger with a pretty successful blog. About a year my failed first blog attempt, I decided that I was going to start another blog and be dedicated to it. Now, my blog is where I can be my realest self and share my writing. And after a few short months I have a 131 loyal subjects and 69 blog posts and counting.
To all my fellow bloggers, especially you newbies, be yourself and write whatever you want. If you’re blogging under an alias or nickname like I am and many other bloggers are, sometimes it’s hard to be true to yourself because you turn into this new persona that is not completely you. Being you without being true to yourself and following your ideas and values doesn’t feel good, since it’s not really who you are.
Also don’t forget that your blog is yours and no one elses’s. Write whatever the heck you want without a care in the world. If you’re into books write that. If you love contreversial topics, than talk contrversial topics. Your blog should be about you and posting content that makes you feel good.
Best of luck to you all,
Queen JoJo ❤