Countdown to Christmas: 7 days!
Today I’m going to tell you my Christmas wish list, but honestly I can live without these items. They’re just wants and not necessities and I’m kind of over material items. I’m pretty chill with anything, but I want it to be something thoughtful.
- A Dak Prescott Jersey
- My NFL team is the Cowboys and I never had my own sports jersey, so it would be nice to have one.
- Adidas Superstars or Adidas Baselines
- To me these sneakers are just really aesthetically pleasing. It’s basic and simple and matches everything. Also, the Baselines are the cheaper version that Adidas created.
- I’m a girl, who just enjoys putting stuff on my face and look pretty. Plus, I really love the process of just putting everything on.
- An iPhone SE case
- I got a new phone because my old iPhone wasn’t working. And being the cheap person that I am, I’m using my 5c case, which is a tad bit too big for my phone.
- Gift Card to Victoria Secret/Barnes and Noble Gift Card
- I never bought anything from VS, I always wanted to but those prices, hmm, will leave me broke. Also, I don’t really buy books, I just go to the library. So it would be nice to go and have money and a reason to buy a book.
- A Turning Board
- This could definitely help me with turning for dance. I can spin about 2-5 times depending on the turn, but I’m very unsteady with them.
- A Blog or Writing Related gift
- I just want something thoughtful and special that I don’t have to tell anyone to buy me. Maybe a set of notebooks and pens. Or my own blog domain. I don’t know something special that will make me smile.
It’s snowing out,
Queen JoJo ❤