Countdown to Christmas: 11 days!
Here are my most important tips to help you get through your holiday shopping.
- Make a list!
- This will definitely help and keep you organized.
- Do your research.
- Find out what places are having sales and discounts and which stores have what gift for less. Be smart about your shopping.
- Shop early.
- Don’t start the week of Christmas. Or on Christmas Eve. Just don’t do it. You’ll get stressed and hate yourself because you won’t be able to find anything.
- Be thoughtul!
- Sometimes, a person just wants a really thoughtful and meaningful gift than something expensive.
- Get creative with kids.
- Kids don’t need much to get excited. Give them something fun and easy to play with that keep them entertained.
- Make a budget.
- Don’t overspend. You don’t have to get someone an overexpense gift for them to be happy or grateful for it.
- Give yourself a time limit!
- This will prevent you from shopping last minute. It’s just better to get things done with time to spare.
- Shop online.
- You can do all your shopping at once and pay once, without even having to go outside.
- Get discounts!
- Shop only during sales or when getting discounts. You’ll spend less money.
- Pay with cash.
- You’ll think twice before spending. No wants to see their wallet be empty.
- When all else fails, get a gift card!
- You can’t always think of an amazing gift and getting a gift helps the person to buy what they want instead of getting something they may not completely enjoy.
Queen JoJo ❤