Another award! This time I was nominated by XOJO. I love her and her blog, so go check it out or we’re fighting. Lol, I’m kidding (kind of). I actually like doing these because they’re really fun and I learn things about myself that I didn’t know.
– Answer the 11 questions from the nominator
– Nominate 11 blogs and ask them 11 questions.
1. If you can only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
This is so hard, because I don’t have a favorite movie. I have favorite movies, plural. If I had to pick a movie to watch forever, it would be the Age of Adaline. That would define as my favorite movie, since Blake Lively was amazing in it. She’s my favorite actress of all time.
2. What do you think about the US Presidential Election? (That’s right, I went there)
You see, I live in the US and I personal would not vote for Trump or Hillary. I honestly hate Trump, since he’s a racist and sexist person. And Hillary? I don’t know, I just don’t like her. However, I totally prefer her over Trump any day. (I’m honestly hoping for something to happen that makes the vice president, president).
3. If you can travel anywhere in the world right this second, where would it be?
Oooh, definitely the Caribbean Islands or Europe. The Caribbean is so gorgeous and exotic, but Europe has a rich culture and history. I’m torn between one of those.
4. Would you rather be able to do perfect eye makeup on both eyes no matter what, or have perfect lipstick, no matter what?
This is super difficult, I love makeup so much. Perfect lipstick. Since with lipstick, you look so put together even when you have the most minimal makeup.
5. Ice cream or gelato?
I never had gelato, but I would love to try it. Ice cream wins, preferably chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.
6. If you could go through time, what would you change from your life?
I don’t think I would change anything. My life and experiences made me who I am today and if I changed anything, I would be an entirely different person.
7. If you could wear only one outfit for the rest of your life what would it be?
A jumpsuit. They’re comfortable and are already an outfit. I would throw together flats or sneakers with them.
8. Would you rather meet your celebrity crush or meet your fictional crush?
Um. Well, fictional crush overpowers celebrity crush (sorry, Zac Efron and Chris Hemsworth).
9. What book, quote, movie or event made you completely re-evaluate your life?
“Your life is a reflection of your thoughts. If you change your thinking, you change your life.”
10. You have to one day to prepare for the zombie apocalypse:what do you do?
I go and make an underground bomb proof shelter. It will be stocked with food supplies for two years, clothes, WiFi, electricity, my laptop, books (lots of them), notebooks and pens. Basically, it would be an underground house that the zombies can’t get to.
11. Do you have a secret talent?
Um, I don’t think so. Does dancing count? Most of my friends know I dance though. I’m honestly not that good, but I’m decent.
Let’s have some fun, yeah?
I nominate: Anyone who is left-handed to do this award, I honestly don’t know much lefties, so this will be interesting.
1. If you could be great at one thing what would it be?
2. What is something very special to you?
3. What is more important, your career or love?
4. Who is your celebrity crush that you would marry without a doubt?
5. Is it sisters before misters (or bros before hoes) with you and your friends?
6. iPhone or Android?
7. Would you rather rule a monarchy pr dictatorship? (You’re ruling the country)
8. Favorite book genre?
9. What’s your favorite thing to write?
10. What book can you not live without?
11. If you could one thing in the world to live with, besides basic necessity what would it be?
Until next time,
Queen JoJo ❤