Hi cupcakes! The other day I got nominated for this award. When I found out I got nominated, I so surprised and I feel honored. I have only been blogging for about a month and I already have an award. Wow. That’s crazy.
I would like to thank Allie M. for nominating me. You guys should totally go check out her blog, The Wondrous Life of Allie M. I love her blog and her writing and I believe you guys will to.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share the award on your blog
- Share 7 random facts about yourself
- Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they’ve been nominated
Seven Random Facts
- I don’t like cheesecake. I find it weird and way too cheesy.
- I’m double-jointed (Tbh I’m still not completely sure what it means).
- I want a puppy, but I’m scared and allergic to dogs (I’m weird. Lol I know. I would get a hypoallergenic dog and get over my fear).
- I’ve had glasses, since I was 8. Occasionally, I wear contacts.
- I was in a 14-week creative writing program (it’s a vocational my high school has and I really loved the program. It helped me with my writing a lot).
- I had started a blog last summer on Blogspot, but afterwhile I deleted it; because I wasn’t dedicated enough and I didn’t like the design. Lol.
- I have never gotten stitches or broken a bone before.
See you guys next post,
Queen JoJo ❤